Monday, July 27, 2015

The Process?

You might want to start by reading the first post in this blog, the one that says
Would You Shy Away Too?

Many have asked if there's a process when it comes to getting a woman off and it makes me smile because I feel as if I'm a teacher being asked if 1 + 1 = 2.

Yes there's a process but it's so amazing that none of the women I have as clients know I'm following any system at all.  In fact, that's what I want them to think too.

The process I follow is very clear in my mind but there are so many variables to it that I'm the only one who can see it.

So What Is this Process?

I start by asking my client what she knows about sex? What her favorite position is and why? By doing that, it gets her mind on the train-of-thought I want her on that will enable her to really enjoy the simplest thing I do to her, which isn't difficult at all.

The steps of this process are as follows...

1: Talk about great sex
2: Some intimate verbal foreplay
3: More talk about great sex
4: Some intimate physical foreplay
5: Even more talk about great sex
6: Start off actually having sex
7: Talk about great sex while having sex
8: Continue having great sex
9: After giving my client all 5 of the different types or orgasms a woman can have, it's usually time for both of us to get some sleep if that's possible where ever we are

The toughest part of my job sometimes is convincing my client that I'm not a "sex god" of any kind but it usually cracks us both up regardless and I'll explain what those 5 different types of orgasm are for a woman next week.

If you want to know any more about why they call me a "sex god", you can read my book called "Death wasn't His Final Chapter" by: Mr. Michael but you can start by reading the
Free Book Preview to decide if you can live without a copy of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can say what you want but be respectful of others who visit & read this. In other words, keep whatever you say clean.