Monday, July 6, 2015

It's Not Possible, Is It?

You might want to start by reading the first post in this blog, the one that says
Would You Shy Away Too?

Many people truly believe that it's impossible for any man to keep going after busting a nut or having an orgasm but I'm here to tell you that it is.

Let me explain this one very carefully though...

Because of what I do for women professionally, I had to look into & discover how I could have an orgasm but keep going right afterwards.

Actually, there are 3 different types of orgasm a man can have and it would be best if I explain each of them before I tell you how any man can keep going after busting a nut.

Men Can Have 3 Different Types, Really?

The first type of orgasm a man can have is what I like to call the Mini Man Orgasm and you can read a much more detailed explanation in my book below but this is the first of the 3.

Having a Mini Man Orgasm leaves no pain in the head of a man's dick afterwards either...!

The next type is a lot more powerful than the first and it's what I call the On-Going Orgasm and yes, you can read more about it in my book too.

The third is what most people know as busting a nut and that's usually the end for most men but not if he was able to read this post in my blog.

How Can a Man Keep Going Though?

If a man is able to pay close attention to his own body and if he's able to come to a complete stop the moment he feels cum start to ooze down the shaft of his dick, he'll be able to comfortably keep going as soon as his breathing is back to normal.

Of course, some men would have trouble keeping their dick hard for those few seconds and that's when a cock ring comes in handy but you can read my entire book to learn more.

If you first read my Free Book Preview, you'll be able to determine whether you can live without your own copy of my book or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can say what you want but be respectful of others who visit & read this. In other words, keep whatever you say clean.