Monday, June 22, 2015

Only by What They Say!

You might want to start by reading the first post in this blog, the one that says
Would You Shy Away Too?

There have been people who have just recently said I can't write & that I need an editor.

I can't pay them any mind because I know that I know how to write. It's just that I don't write exactly like these people so they think I'm no good as a writer.

I realize that my writing style is somewhat different than the mainstream but the way I write makes it easier for the reader to imagine being in the situation I'm describing, which is a great aspect of reading any of my books since I describe what I offer women instead of just listing it all.

No, I'm not saying I'm the best writer in the world but because of the life I've been blessed to lead, I was very happy when the Spirit told me to write about it all and that He (the Lord) would make it the most popular bestseller in the world.

When those people told me I can't write, I know they were trying to be helpful with constructive criticism but I also realize that none of them know me or the life I've lead so it's very unlikely that they can see & understand the reason I do some of the things I do in my books when they only read a page or two or even 1-2 chapters.

Just so you don't have to go to any other page or do any more searching the Internet, you can read the full description of my book called, "Great Sex is a Gift from God" by clicking that link. That page will also let you get your own copy as well.

If you're interested in finding any of my other books, they are not advertised anywhere other than the back of the book before it in the series so you'll have to start with the one above.

If you'd like to read more about the book, you can check out the free preview below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can say what you want but be respectful of others who visit & read this. In other words, keep whatever you say clean.