Monday, September 7, 2015

Your First Date with the Man

You might want to start by reading the first post in this blog, the one that says
Would You Shy Away Too?

Yes, it's true that women have paid me to spend quality time with them since 1993 and will continue to do so for the rest of my life, most likely.

So therefore, I know how to make things go well on our dates starting with the very first one but let me explain how that would go down.

First of all, my clients are quite aware that I'm not a wealthy, rich or even a well-off man so they gladly pay before our dates and this does two things...

  • It let's me know they are seriously interested in having me show them a good time

    -- and --
  • It enables me to spend that money on them to make them feel great

Even though I don't have much money now, that doesn't mean I don't know how to act around wealth. I mean, my parents were very well-off and I grew up around the uppity-up or the rich-kids, so to speak.

I will not tell you how much my clients have to send to my PayPal account but they have to send it 1 month prior to our scheduled date and you can find out how much it is in my book below.

Once you've paid, I will then meet you at the airport nearest whatever part of the world I'm in at the time and the two of us will have made plans to be together for the next 5 days --- Monday thru Friday, of any given week of the year.

In the airport, the two of us will more than likely walk to a restaurant or someplace to take a seat so we can break the ice again and get to know one another in person (since we will have already had many email conversations already).

Once we've chatted for a bit, we'll then go to the room I've reserved for the two of us so we can both unpack and relax for a minute.

Following the relaxation in our hotel room, we'll both get ready for a night-on-the-town where we'd have a lot of fun going to a nice mall or maybe bowling or something as simple as taking a nice, long, slow stroll down a boardwalk.

One great aspect of going out with me is that there will be no pressure to go anywhere or get anything done. It'll be a week for you to completely let loose, let go & have fun.

Anything else we do together will be up to you sweetie...!

If you want to know what services I offer, you can read my full book but not before you read the free preview below so you can determine whether or not you can live without my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can say what you want but be respectful of others who visit & read this. In other words, keep whatever you say clean.